Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

happiness and daisies

My birthday was about a week ago. It was incredibly anti-climatic. Nineteen just isn't a very exciting age. I still can't have a beer with friends (legally) and I can't own a gun. So what can I do? Well, I've been thinking about it, and there are a few things that are great about being nineteen...
1. I get to walk with Jesus one more year
2. I have another year to meet new faces
3. It's 365 days of trying new coffee flavors
4. Another season of new life experiences (hopefully caving and a visit to Ireland)
5. I get to enjoy snow, watch spring arise and the leaves change
6. It's one more year of friendship with some very dear people
7. Lastly, on my birthday I always receive daisies--and very few things in this world make me happier.

No comments: