Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

homeward bound

Because I begin every blog by telling you where I am and what I'm doing, I won't stop now. I'm on my way home for Thanksgiving break, but I couldn't resist the urge to find a spot to read with a Chai latte. Consequently, I'm sitting in a cozy coffee shop/book store on a leather couch, staring out at the wet coldness outside. Have you ever wanted something so bad it almost physically hurts? When it finally happens there is a strange mixture of euphoria and dread all at the same time? Part of you knows it's all wrong, but another side of you doesn't care. If you're still tracking with me, then I just thought I'd share some invaluable information about this condition.
Pray.
That's all you can do. Pray like hell that somehow God changes your mind and your heart. If not, that He would simply take the wheel--rip all control from your hands before you lose all faith that His best is your best.


No comments: