Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

fyi

Dear Blog Reader,

If you were with me right now we'd be sitting on my roof watching the stars. I saw a shooting star tonight, but I forgot to make a wish because I was too deep in thought. What was I thinking about? I'm glad you asked...

It didn't look quite this awesome
There are two types of people in this world (there are really a lot more, but for the sake of making this statement more dramatic we'll go with it) -the kind that wear their emotions on their sleeves and the kind that don't.

I don't...it's probably unhealthy the amount I don't.

I feel like the Lord is showing me that I need to be more vulnerable.

...even typing the word "vulnerable" makes me anxious. This could take some serious work.

In other news:
-I'm now officially excited about South Africa.
-time moves too fast
-I need to start thinking about college and buying kitchen supplies...ahhhh


No comments: