Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

black, white, and grey?


The line between right and wrong seemed blurry this past week. After I spent some time with close friends, and took time to rest, things became much clearer.

I'm realizing that I am easily caught up in the world and often lose sight of truth. I'm thankful that I chose to surround myself with people I want to be more like.

May you take some time to rest this weekend and may your closest friends be the ones that encourage you to live wholly surrendered to Jesus. If they aren't, maybe read my last blog post...

P.S. I ran up on a curb pulling out of a parking spot today. Again. It's like a recurring theme. I also park diagonal 90% of the time. I guess I'll always be a terrible parker.

Thankful for: fireflies, wake-boarding, chill friends, car rides, pine trees, silence, books, the countryside, and family time


"as iron sharpens iron, so a friend
sharpens a friend." -Proverbs 27:17

No comments: